Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lady Beetles

I have always thought lady bugs, not the bug itself but cute little pictures and drawings and the likes, where cute. But around fall we developed a problem with them. We couldn’t go out of the house without being attacked. Then they started getting into the house. They covered the lights ath_15-1[1]nd the ceilings. As it started getting colder some of them started to die. Then they wound up on the floors and counters and everywhere else. I began to hate them, even all the cute little pictures. So I did a little research and found out that what we had was not really a lady bug. They were lady beetles. Asian to be exact and they do not have a known predator in the U.S. In fact there is also no pesticide for them. So my vacuum has seen overtime and I will dislike the lady bug and beetle from here on out.

 

No comments: