Saturday, December 20, 2008

blah

Well, the reason I came here to blog was for the atc club but I haven't really done anything with it. I made the eleven cards for the month of November but did not send them off. Then I designed a card for the month of December but never made them. But for some good news. I have somehow managed to get my daughter enjoying a bit of card making. Mostly romantic greeting type cards for her bf but so what it has got us spending time together doing something and I am enjoying it very much.
Today I am going with my daughter, her bf and my 7 month old grandson to have their pictures made. They have been wanting to have pictures made so I told them I would do that for them for Christmas. She just had five wisdom teeth removed so I hope she isn't swollen badly. I would hate for her to look like a chipmonk in her first family portrait.
Well I could probably rattle on all day about things that if anyone screws up and reads this would find very boring but I think I am going to spare the poor soul this time. til i return.

No comments: