Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas is over!


So Christmas is over and I am both happy and sad about it. I am happy it is over because it is such a stressful time. Crowds of people. Most of them hurried and rude. You truely get to see the good and the bad of the human race but I will not dwell on these things. I am sad because I enjoy making cards and there is no better time than the holidays for card making and giving.

Tomorrow is my birthday and the fourth is my 20th wedding anniversary. I can hardly believe I have been married for twenty years. It is amazing to think about the fact that I now have been married over half of my life. WOW!

Today my husband was working helping his mom and step-dad with their house and the nail gun miss-fired and shot him in the hand. It was buried about an inch and a half and he had to pull it out.

Well, I guess I am going to stop for now but I am going to post a picture of my grandson before I go. until i return

No comments: