Thursday, January 17, 2013

30 Day Challenge

 In studio class today, technically yesterday since it is 1:30 in the morning, we went to the lab. We were given an image that was not very appealing and told to open it in photoshop and edit it to make it pretty. Lol So everyone explored but I do not know that anyone who has never worked with photoshop learned anything.
 As well as playing with photoshop we were given a 30 day challenge that I suppose I will start today. The first photo on the list is self portrait. This is going to be a hard one for me. I am not one for having my photo taken, in fact I hate it. So I am trying to come up with a creative way to portray myself without actually taking my photo. Well I will be glad to have the hardest one out of the way.
 Since we didn't take any photos in class and I didn't keep my PS work, I am going to post an older photo that was taken and used by Calhoun Community College for a fundraiser.    until I return

No comments: