Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In The Studio

So I haven't been here for some time now but I have circumstances that will help keep me motivated. Which I find to be a blessing and a curse. Lol. Like I have said in previous posts, I am a photographer and enrolled in collage. This term I am taking Studio 2 and one of my requirements is to mantain a blog. So instead of creating a new one I decided to just use my neglected one. My goal is to post every Monday and Wednesday since those are my class days. I will be writing about the things we cover in class as well as just life events. I will also be posting photos.The instructor that we have had for years has retired. So my first photo will be of our new instuctor. I hope you will join me in this new adventure.           until I return

No comments: